Wednesday, May 12, 2010

As promissed

A short list.
(more would just be verbose, and verboten)

talent

"I've always been a woman who arranges things...." like furniture, closets,drawers, and sometimes lives. (the last is just plain controlling bossiness and deserves to be on the other side of the list!)

terror

see above

talent

I am tremendously verbose. I adore public speaking. "look at me, look at me, love me!"

terror

hmmm. . . . again. Above

talent

Reading. I adore reading. I read quickly, swiftly, voraciously, and broadly. (finally a talent that cannot also be a terror!)


That is it! Must stop there before I ruin all of the mystery--ha! (*snort*) Really, stoping while I found a talent that does not cut both ways.

1 comment:

  1. i think you should add to the talent list:
    making beautiful babies, owning several pairs of glorious shoes, and having the ability to remain looking 22, when you are, in fact, 24.
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete